Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ok MAN U LOST!!! 

OK not really bothered abt that... My life now seems to gets better.... My relationship with my dad is getting better and well there are many things in my life that i am trying to change.... Truely I seems to have wonder astray... Getting my life back in line now... It seems like i have turn my focus on other things... GOD Thank you for your LOVE!!! Really not by coincidence that i am in church today cause i really dont feel like going today one.....

Anyway friday went IT show with Mas Selamat!!!  Was fun lah! we keep laugh at ppl and we jus disturb and bang anyone as we make our way thru the crowded area... We raced lah! whahaha so damn funny! Went to check out what buddle Mac is offering.... Then still think daddy fren can get better price... Then now also dunno what is happening... Daddy fren say ship from US... dunno lah! confused....

Headed to ah gong house before going to church... Was happy to see ah gong and ah ma! my ah gong was like so happy to see me lah! hmmm... then my ah gong wanted to eat pizza again so i ordered.... Then my cousin came and i talk to them! so nice lah! look at them all grow up already...

Destiny... God's calling in my life... 

I've sinned yet You love me so much... Your endless love keep flooding me. No matter what i have done you are still there accepting me with open arms... I LOVE YOU MY HEAVENLY FATHER... I know now time are difficult yet you are here to encourage me... I have done some Seriously wrong mistakes... i know what i have done wrong...  BUT YET YOU FORGIVE ME.... Thank you so much Lord Jesus... There is jus no words to express how much i love you....

I now understands that everything is in your hands and that I have given up everything into your hands... it is you who have the ball in your court and it is up to you to make ur decisions and come back to me... cause i am so tired of all this already... i am alright with anything... whatever that make u happy can already...

Tml not going church cause daddy say he need to do something impt... I dunno to acc him or to head down to the IT show and get my  macbook pro! or to do go my ah gong house to chit chat or play mahjong or something with him... 

I feel like eating tang yuan recently!!! i wanna make myself and eat them... i wanna eat so many things this few days... SEAFOOD!!! I WAN SEAFOOD!!! i wan ICE CREAM!!! i wan MEAT!!! AHH okok gotta sleep le hahaha sleepy

ZzZzZzZz....


No comments: