I don't mind doing the whole report myself or jus the few of us without them seriously. Why do this type of people even exist? Disappointed much.
It is the first time I am early for class today. Got mac breakfast as it is friday. Which means its having lesson from 830 to 3. Confirm plus chop hungry one. My lecturer got New Macbook siol! Saw him on thurs when I went Nex to settle some stuff. So after lessons, we stayed behind and did on the essay. Complete the Introduction and the intro to Technology and info system. Gonna go UTown tml to do my essay. Most likely gonna stay the the whole day till I am done.
After doing work, went to holland v for dinner. Everything with fries!
Had lamb burger. It nice =)
Then after that went island creamery. Had pulut hitam and horlick. I know I should be eating ice cream due to cough but how can one resist?
After that we went to look for phoon huat. But we end up walking the wrong way all the way to blk 44 and then realise that it is a the wrong place. Then walk back to a closed shop... =.="
Looking up into the sky, I see your face. I see your smiles. I hear your laughter....




No comments:
Post a Comment