"Come holy spirit fall on me now
I need your anointing
Come in your power
I love you holy spirit
You're captivating my soul
And every day i grow to love you more
I'm reaching for your heart
You hold my life in your hand
Drawing me closer to you
I feel your power renew
Nothing compares to this place
Where i can see you face to face
I worship you in spirit and in truth"
Thrive in all areas is the promise that I have and will hold on to it.
Pass me not.
It's you. It's only you who understands. It's only you who knows what goes deep down. It's only you that I don't have to speak and You'll know. I need you more than anything.
I'm Sorry. I don't mean it. Feel very lost. I don't know what to say anymore.
It's just weird.
Went out with Arvie, Alan and Syasya today. We were in our respective smart 4. We suppose to go out and take photos about 7 month ago. But we only did it today.
Had Shiok maki 1 and 2 and then chill at wheelock starbucks and then to far east to have sakura. Then wanted to head to tpy for creamier but then it closed on monday so chill at the blk and chit chat about all the happy times we once shared. Then Arvie said my FB albums holds all the photos and memories! So fun to look back at those photos and recalled every story behind every photo!
Then head home and gonna watch a movie before I sleep....
It's you. It's only you who understands. It's only you who knows what goes deep down. It's only you that I don't have to speak and You'll know. I need you more than anything.
I'm Sorry. I don't mean it. Feel very lost. I don't know what to say anymore.
It's just weird.
Went out with Arvie, Alan and Syasya today. We were in our respective smart 4. We suppose to go out and take photos about 7 month ago. But we only did it today.
Had Shiok maki 1 and 2 and then chill at wheelock starbucks and then to far east to have sakura. Then wanted to head to tpy for creamier but then it closed on monday so chill at the blk and chit chat about all the happy times we once shared. Then Arvie said my FB albums holds all the photos and memories! So fun to look back at those photos and recalled every story behind every photo!
Then head home and gonna watch a movie before I sleep....
No comments:
Post a Comment