School starts on the 6th of Jan!
First day of class was super tiring! Only manage to sleep for a couple of hours before going my alarms goes off. Was kinda excited to go school to meet my classmates, Heather and Alan!
We took everything the same except for OT which we are taking later. So we went early to print our notes and the whole world seems to be there. Oh! I forgot to bring my pencil case to school on the first day so i couldn't use my colorful pens!!!!
First lesson was Human Resource Management. The lecture has a very cool name. But his accent is damn strong. Very hard to hear. And we were late from printing our notes so we sat at the back. Also after so long not meeting up with heather, we starting talking and totally did not listen to what he said.
So he ended lesson super early. 2pm he ended the class and we make our way to NP to have lunch.
Had Ayam Pangang. AWESOME MAN!
Had Mr Bean Ice cream while we are walking back to school. For the next lesson.
Commercial Law.
Before class start we went to look for Syasya, She said she has something to pass to Alan and me. So we went over and she passed us some notes and pass years exams questions and answer! Thanks alot!
Then lesson start. The lecturer was quite strict. Asked everyone to only occupy the first 8 rows of the room. And we could not hold any handphones on our hands and they are not allowed to put on the table. He is very strict with us. Then when the lesson start, I realise he is a damn funny guy! He is full with stories about his life and how it relate back to the topic that its just so interesting.
After lesson, I said I wanted to go to town to get some stuff, just nice heather also said she wanted to get something, so all of us including alan went down to town.
We had dinner at Nam Nam without heather because she said she got dinner at home.
Next day, which is today, I woke up late. Suppose to meet them to print notes for today at 11.15. I woke up at 1020! So sorry. Haha was just too tired.
Then HRM lesson had a change of lecturer. A female. She seems to be a PRC who is living in AUS and has a PRC slang and AUS slang when she is speaking. Which can be funny at times. We sit right infront. Whenever she tried to ask the students question, I would pretend to avoid eye contact so as not to be asked by her. Then finally she walk right infront and I thought to myself..... CRAP!
Then she ask ALAN! hahaha So I was like laughing away cause before that he said she would not ask him anything!!!!!! Then she gave an example about would it be ethical for company to look up a person FB before hiring the person and gave example that if she saw alan FB page and he is always drunk so because of that she would not hire him and alan got so sensitive cause what she said is so true about alan! HE Said a big NO~!!!~~~
Me and heather went LMAO!!!!
Then before he lesson ended, the 3 of us left her class early cause we were so hungry and had not had our lunch nor breakfast. So we rush to eat and went to Law class.
Law class was fun as usual and interesting.
So.... Before school start on the 6... something unexpected happen on the 5th of jan.
Went to church in the morning, and after church was suppose to go Sunshine plaza to print notes. And the girls, Jenn and Ther accompany me so as to eat the victors kitchen Liu sha bao.
So we suppose to meet at 2. And Being the siaoons, as usual both are late. Went to had my lunch a pastamania first. After that Alan said some of the notes are draft so he told me not to print them all. So decided not to print that day.
About 2.30, both of them came... walk arnd about dunno where to go. Then we headed to settle our liu sha bao craving at victors kitchen.
Some funny things happen there which is not very nice to say it out here. Its always very entertaining hanging out with the 2 girls. We could laugh about anything and everything. Then we walked to marina square... Cause times was having some offer and they went to look for books. But in the end they got nothing. Time flies that day. If flew so fast!!!!! Before we know it, it was already about 7pm, and we dunno where to go... so I was suggesting that we shld get out of there... cause we always have been hang out around town area..... so.... suddenly before we know it, we were on our way to the...
NIGHT SAFARI!!!! tada!
Well Theresa hasn't been into the night safari before. first up, we went to watch the creatures of the night show. But early in the day, it was raining, so there are abit of changes to the show. Sadded there is no wolf!
So here is the 3 of us!!!! and some animals! Lazy to type everything out. Just let the pictures do the talking then....
OH! we dint manage to get on the tram!!!! CAUSE WE MISS THE LAST TRAM!!!! DAMN!!!!! Will have to go again another time!!!!!!! DAMN IT!
Then after that we went to had our dinner/supper. Before heading home.
We had Joy, We Had Fun, We had Seasons In the SUN!!!!
I'm not an actor I'm not a star, and I dont even have my own. But I'm hoping so much you'll stay that you will love me anyway.
I wont stop caring, I wont stop worrying. I will only stop worrying when I'm with you cause only then I'll know that you are in good hands.
Sometimes I just dunno how to react.



















No comments:
Post a Comment