Saturday, April 12, 2014

It's Yours.

Woke up from a very funny dream. Dreamt that I went to buy guitar with you. We were suppose to go parklane, but end up going to bras plaza instead. Walked into the guitar shop and there was my bro talking to the sales person. I went up and he so happened wanted to get the same one as me. Was quite frustrated cause at first I ask if he wanted to share and he said no. Said the sound was horrible and all but he end up getting what I wanted. Not wanting to have something the same, I went around trying the  other guitar I wanted. The person that accompanied me also help me in choosing my guitar. Then I saw another familar face and was shocked so I woke up.

Anyway,
Baked Rainbow cupcakes today for cuzzie. She wanted to bake or rather she wanted to play. So spend some time baking with her and spending some family time as most of my family members came over today.


Nails in you hand, nails in you feet, they tell me how much you love me. The thorns on your brow, they tell me how you bore so much shame to love me. When the heaven passed away,  all your scars will still remain and forever they will say how much you love me. And I want to say is, forever my love, forever my heart, forever my life is yours, it's yours.

'10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. 12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.' 
 Psalms 51:10 - 12 (KJV)



No comments: