Thursday, April 3, 2014

Obviously

Tuesday
Went to school in the morning, then went to meet up with Yisheng, to get pay for D2D and Theresa came over to Utown to study as well. Then after that we went to throw some disc and it started to rain... Sian max then dinner and home.

Wednesday
Work at Nex. Time pass quite slow. Got a new store manager at the shop but he is not new to me as I've work with him before at Tampines outlet last time. Had Fish soup for lunch and Hao Jian for dinner.

Thursday
Work at Sim Lim square. Was suppose to work at Nex. Was already there already then got a call from Ray. He told me that today I will be working at Sim Lim. So I took a train down to Sim Lim and work. It was fun working there. With old colleagues Auriel and Ray of cos! The shop is really very hot and stuffy... But time flies there. Before you know it, it is time to close shop. Wanted to go for lunch then OM came and talk and talk.... burrr!!!!

So delayed till 6 then walked to sunshine plaza to have wanton mee and dabao back victor's kitchen to the shop. Bought Har Gao, Chee Chong Fan and Liu Sha Bao! Had 2 today! AWESOME MAX!!!!!

After work chatted with Ray for a bit and then went home.

Tomorrow is friday! and there is no recrea... :(
Why like that?




She is the girl that I really want to make her mine.




No comments: