Yesterday was the first day of IT Show 2014. Set myself a target but din't manage to hit it. But nevertheless it was not bad for a first day. Sell and Sell. Still as scary as ever.
Then today, got morning class. HRM. Meet up with our team mate for the first time after so much of judging here and there. Had ethics class after that too.
Oh I got Sausages McMuffin for breakfast. Got them breakfast too.
Then Heather has to go back to work as she agreed to work. So Alan and myself decides to go and walk around the IT show. Wanted to look for Playcraft booth but dont seems that they have it anymore.
So lesson ends early as usual for Ethics and we made our way to MBS.
Due to some unforeseen circumstance, Heather choose not to work and we went around to see if there is anything interesting. After that, we that we realize that there is a FOOD FAIR happening at Suntec. So we walked over from MBS to there.
While walking over, saw an ice cream man selling and decide to get ice cream to eat!!!
My childhood favourite Atap Seed Ice Cream!
After that we passed by millennium walk to get bread for breakfast tml. then we proceed to Suntec.
Food Fair. Went to look around for tom yum carrot cake. Was quite disappointed when I dint see the stall at first. I saw the bbq sotong. Then hiding behind the pillar I spotted the carrot cake! Whooo!!!! Tom yum carrot cake!
*Cant let a hungry man buy food! End up buying so much!*
1. Ma La Beancurd and Fishball.
2. Tom Yum Carrot Cake.
3. Malaysia style chee chong fan
4. Grilled Sotong
5.Grilled Prawns
6. Sharkfins Soup
Combination of everything.
7. Prawn Vadai
Had some prawn Vadai too. The prawn vadai is awesome! Then after that we went to walk around. till about 9 before heading home. Time passed so fast.
Can't wait to get my hands on the new guitar. Already started to think of a name for my new wifey.
Everything Has Changed.
Intro-
D Dsus4 D Dsus4 D
Bm G
All I knew this morning when I woke
A -mute
Is I know something now, know something now
D
I didn't before
Bm G
And all I've seen since 18 hours ago
Is green eyes and freckles and your smile in
A D
The back of my mind making me feel like
[x2203x]
Em7 G
I just want to know you better know, you better know you, better now
Bm A D
I just want to know you better know, you better know, you better now
Em7 G
I just want to know you better know, you better know, you better now
Bm A
I just want to know you, know you, know you
D
Cause all I know is we said hello
Bm
And your eyes look like coming home
A G
All I know is a simple name, everything has changed
D
All I know is you held the door
Bm
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
A G -once/mute
All I know since yesterday, is everything has changed
D Dsus4 D Dsus4 D
Bm G
And all my walls stood tall, painted blue
A
But I'll take them down, take them down
-mute D
And open up the door for you
Bm G
And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies
The beautiful kind, making up for lost time
A D
Taking flight, making me feel like
[x2203x]
Em7 G
I just want to know you better know, you better know you, better now
Bm A D
I just want to know you better know, you better know, you better now
Em7 G
I just want to know you better know, you better know, you better now
Bm A
I just want to know you, know you, know you
D
Cause all I know is we said hello
Bm
And your eyes look like coming home
A G
All I know is a simple name, everything has changed
D
All I know is you held the door
Bm
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
A G Bm
All I know since yesterday, is everything has changed
G
Come back and tell me why
D A
I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time
Bm G
Ahhh And meet me there tonight
D A -once
And let me know that it's not all in my mind
[x2203x]
D Em7 G
I just want to know you better know, you better know, you better now
Bm A
I just want to know you, know you, know you
D
Cause all I know is we said hello
Bm
And your eyes look like coming home
A G
All I know is a simple name, everything has changed
D
All I know is you held the door
Bm
You'll be mine and I'll be yours
A G
All I know since yesterday, is everything has changed
D
All I know is we said hello
Bm
So dust off your highest hopes
A G
All I know is pouring rain
And everything has changed
D
All I know is a new found grace
Bm
All my days, I'll know your face
A G-once
All I know since yesterday, is everything has changed











No comments:
Post a Comment