Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Have Been Looking Around to Replace My Love.

Have been thinking of getting a new guitar for awhile now. Taylor 114Ce seems to be a good choice. Still considering between GS mini or this.... 


My old guitar is spoilt. Time to invest. Get an Acoustic one.

Saw a nice swatch watch today. But tried it and it dint suit me. Sad.



Went to study today. But end up doing law summary. After so long just only manage to come up with Tort of trespass. 

Came home. Went for a run. Did some PT. 

Here is some oldies to end off the night. By Bryan Adams one of my fav singer I grew up listening to.



*Please Forgive Me, I can't stop loving you.*


*Summer of '69*
#Those were the best days of my life#


*Everything I do, I do it for you.*



*Heaven*



*Have you really loved a woman*



*All For Love*


No comments: