I'm not satisfied in living yesterday's hour. We believe in You.
Recalling when I got to know you back in 2000. I did not believe till I experience it myself. You're real. As years gone by. I took it for granted. I fell. It's time to come back up. As surely as the sun will rise. You'll come to us. As certain as the dawn appears. You'll come.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John3:16)
Chains be broken. Lives be healed. Eyes be opened. Christ revealed.
Let you Light Shine.
Never give up, cause He's always there. Never give up anytime anywhere.
On 11 Feb 2014
It was my birthday. I've got class in the morning. Alan made me red velvet cupcakes. Thanks Alan! Then after class went to HV to have Sushi Tei. Niku Udon and Salmon sashimi. Then went to walk around HV cause they have something to do. Then when they came, they scare me!!! I was shock you all came from behind. So, they said I have complete a task and a mission and we have to go 10 places. I was like hmmm... then have to play a childhood game of scissors paper stone and the winner get to choose something. So I lost, I could stretch so far. Then they got me a pink color balloon that says Happy Birthday Cupcake. Then I have to draw lot the place where we need to go next. So I drew suntec. So off we go to Suntec.
Before tapping in to the train, I was made to wear a Zorro-liked mask. Personally think it was kinda stupid! Cause it's damn paiseh... But well since they planned something... Just have to follow right? Haha So no choice suck thumb.... I did as told. So I wore the mask and with the balloon and I took public transport to Suntec. Then they bring me to the fountain of wealth. Told me to walk 24 rounds and every round I have to say something. I was like okay. But I really have no clue what to say for 24 times. At the time, I tried to walk super slowly because I am trying very hard to think of something to say, So I introduce my self and said my name and said it's my birthday. I wanted to end it with a very touching message but then who knows they are nice enough to stop at 6 rounds so... phew! haha
Then went to gelare to had waffles before picking the next place to go. Plaza Singapura. So this time, I have to be blindfold and walk. So I was blindfold and have to walk. Who knows I was blind fold for hours..... Well It was scary but you just got to trust them. Then we went to watch a movie, the Book Thief.(Oh wait a min I dnit kept the ticket!) After the movie, I had to pick another place. So it was Vivo. Then We make our way there.
When we reach I have to be blindfold again! I was like NOT AGAIN! What are they up to. Then they lead me to the top and I tot I was suppose to do something in the end it was a cake and with Wei Long and Yee Meng there! I was stunned and Shocked! Thanks so much GUYS!!!! Then they gave me a gift and ask me guess. First guess I was right. I kept guessing. haha A Knife with my name on it in chinese. Awesome!!! Really love it a lot. Anything that is personalise =) And the explode card box! It was awesome! Really Appreciate the time you all put in to celebrate this 24th with me. Love you guys! #siaoons.
Then we had supper and head back home. It was the first time I celebrated in this manner. I was always the one doing this to people and now I know how it feels like to be in this situation... LOL!
For this 2014 I came up with a to buy list.
- New Balance shoes.
- Sperry Shoes
- Daniel Wellington watch
- G-shock watch
- Shirts
- Jeans
- Pants
- The next iPhone
- iPad Mini
- Macbook air 11'/ Macbook pro retina 15'
- New Cleats
- Oven
- Start a Sonos Collection.
- A custom earphones
- Bags
- Wallet
- Perfume
That's about it for now....
No comments:
Post a Comment