Waiting for you
Everything seems different now
Bittersweet and funny how things have turned out unexpectedly
And you notice how I'm counting down
All the days and nights from now
Untill the day I see you eventually
I was in need when I needed a friend
I was along and I needed a hand
I was going down but someone rescued me.
Waiting for you
I'm waiting for you
Waiting for you come here to my dreams
牽著你不斷旋轉
一直到黑发变成了銀線
再说我爱你
泪把心占据
却有些甜蜜
让伤心被允许
说过的话语
做过的事情
像歌曲陪我每个冬季
纪念着我和你相爱这主题
Assignment due date is 21st Feb... Next friday! So many things to research on! Apple-Barrel theory.
IPPT window gonna tomorrow. Another burden to clear.
Went to church yesterday. Came home crashed then off to Bishan for pickup. It's been awhile since I throw a disc. Throws was kinda bad. Then halfway went to meet yisheng, jono and cheryl at yishun before heading to Fred house. Mahjong, Poker, blackjack and In Between. Then after that head to chomp pang nasi lemak to have supper and home.
Only with 3 hours of sleep, went for law class. Was another indian lecturer. But his class is interesting and he is filled with so much humor. I kinda enjoy law classes. Then went to munch to have lunch with alan and heather. Before heading home to crash! What a tiring day.
No comments:
Post a Comment