Then after class have a couple of things to settle.
1. Get HRM textbook.
2. Photocopy notes for alan.
3. Go lib check out on ethical organization
4. Go enquire about school fees.
After getting 1. and 4. done, we head to queensway to photocopy the txtbook and the notes for alan. So while waiting for it to photocopy we went to look around for his New Balance and checking out. Saw the sperry that I wanted to get at first, but still couldn't decide between the other colors. Hmmmm..... Bought a super big water bottle for daddy. Then we went over to IKEA to had lunch. I had poached salmon and Alan had pork ribs. We shared a plate of meatballs and had a wings each. After that we went to walk arnd IKEA and chance upon some baking stuff and so the baker bought some stuff and all....
After making the payment thru some super GL aunty, we went to had ice cream! Can you imagine it is Alan's first time in IKEA eating.... Well we all had our first time. So not judging here HAHA *Come I clap for You!*
Then went back to collect my cleats and the photocopied stuff. Really love my new cleats... Actually looks not bad! Chrome though really abit AA.
Went home and crashed. Super tired. Then wake up watch soccer. Kedah vs JDT. JDT won! whoo!!! Bai and Harris.
Then gonna start on my assignment. Hopefully I can chiong finish tonight. So tml can go play frisbee! Really wanna play but have to finish my assignment first at least.
Chaoz!
*I couldn't go pass a day without thinking about you.*
你还好吗?
No comments:
Post a Comment